|● MODIFICATIONS TO THE EXTERIOR OF YOUR RESIDENCE requires prior approval by the Associationís Architectural Committee. A review fee of $250 and two sets of City approved building plans are to be submitted to the Associationís Architectural Committee for review and approval before any such work commences. Repainting requires only submission of paint samples (no fee or plans).|
● CONTRACTORS WORKING HOURS, including construction, repair or excavation work with any construction equipment, and yard work which employs machinery, particularly machinery that creates a noise of any kind, such as leaf blowers, chainsaws and lawnmowers, are limited to the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays. No such activity is allowed on Sundays or holidays. Contactors MUST be packed up and GONE from the residence by 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and by 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
● TRASH CANS left in the street look awful, clutter up the road and are also a safety issue. Trash containers are to be placed at the curb no earlier than the day before trash pickup and are to be retrieved from the curb and returned to the side yard no later than the afternoon of the day following trash pickup.
● SIGNS or advertising devices of any kind -- other than realtor signs of customary and permissible dimensions not exceeding four (4) square feet -- are not permitted to be erected, displayed and/or maintained on any property or portion of property within Benedict Hills Estates Association. Alarm company signs are permitted.
● CURB APPEAL is important to maintain consistent neighborhood aesthetics and attractiveness and to maintain property values. Garage doors are to be kept closed unless in use. Garage doors are to be kept in good repair, painted as needed to cover nicks, accumulated dirt, etc. Lawns, bushes, trees and shrubbery should be kept trim and neat, minimizing any overgrown conditions.
● DOGS - BARKING DOGS are annoying!!! Please donít leave your barking dog alone outdoors and in no event should the offending dog be let outside alone/unsupervised after 9:00 p.m. or before 8:00 a.m. DOG DROPPINGS pose a health hazard and must be removed from the ground immediately, including the sidewalk. Dog walkers are to carry plastic bags to pick up and properly dispose of dog droppings.
● ABANDONED VEHICLES or vehicles in disrepair are not to be left on the street. Recreational vehicles, including campers, boats and jets skis are never permitted to be left in driveways driveway or on any street within the Association.
● KEEP THE PEACE. Unnecessary, excessive and/or annoying noise of any type which disturbs the peace, quiet and comfort of the neighborhood or any member of the Association is prohibited. Sounds amplify through our canyon -- please be sensitive to noise factors such as car honking, home/auto alarm activations, loud music and excessive dog barking.
Click on "Documents" for Rules and Regulations regarding Architectural Changes and Guidelines.
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION!